Unhealthy Air Can Lead to Sudden Sickness
This homeowner had been having trouble with what she believed was allergies. One day while rearranging a back room she found that she had a very serious problem of mold in the closet and bedroom. Months prior she had all the plumbing underneath her home redone and the contractors employees thought that they could tunnel the plumbing the "lazy way". The lazy way ended up costing him thousands of dollars. The after picture was taken only five days after the mold remediation.
If you are ever in need of mold remediation services contact SERVPRO Grand Prairie at 972-602-6112.