About SERVPRO of Grand Prairie
Bryan & Pamela & Brandon Higginbotham
Owners of SERVPRO of Grand Prairie
As your neighbor and a part of this wonderful community SERVPRO of Grand Prairie understands the strain and disturbance accompanied by fire, water, or mold damage. Our main goal is to make our customers feel less stress “Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Grand Prairie has been a part of this community since 1992. We specialize in residential, commercial and large loss disasters, whether you have fire, smoke, water, or mold damage or you are needing your floors, walls, or drapes cleaned SERVPRO of Grand Prairie is here 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year. We have a highly trained and experienced staff who is continuously receiving ongoing training from SERVPRO’s corporate training facility, so you can rest assured knowing no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Grand Prairie. So if you need to schedule service for your home or business please call us today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Burleson Chamber of Commerce
- Grand Prairie Chamber of Commerce
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Mansfield Adopt a Street